The Wharton County A&M Club is giving at least $30,000 in scholarships to more than 20 A&M students from Wharton County this year (and we hope to increase those numbers in 2023! Donate now—every dollar counts). This includes:
- Incoming freshman from Wharton County high schools—Boling, East Bernard, El Campo, Louise, and Wharton—in addition to homeschoolers that live in Wharton County,
- Students transferring to Texas A&M from junior colleges and other universities that attended a Wharton County high school—Boling, East Bernard, El Campo, Louise, and Wharton—and homeschoolers that lived in Wharton County,
- and current student at Texas A&M that attended a Wharton County high school—Boling, East Bernard, El Campo, Louise, and Wharton—and homeschoolers that lived in Wharton County.
Scholarship applications are available below. Scholarships for incoming freshmen are announced on April 21st at Muster. Transfer and returning student scholarships are announced later in the year.
The deadline for applications from graduating high school seniors is March 18, 2022.
The deadline for students that are transferring to Texas A&M and current Texas A&M students is May 6, 2022.
Make sure you submit you application before midnight on the deadline.
Note: you will have to sign in with a Google account (or create one) in order to complete the application.
Other Local Scholarships You Might Want to Look Into
- Jack Quirey Corps of Cadets Scholarship
- (you can apply for this by filling out the Wharton County A&M Club Scholarship application)
- Alvah J Wendel ‘ 44 Scholarship
- Wade Waters Memorial Scholarship
- El Campo Area A&M Mother’s Club Scholarship
- I.J. Irvin Memorial Scholarship
- Grady Appling Scholarship
WANT MORE INFORMATION? Please contact the Scholarship Committee at email@example.com for scholarship information and/or questions.